The phrase I always practice and preach , breakfast is the most important part of the day. It's also important to do breakfast right! Make sure your breakfast has fruit or veggies with protein and healthy whole grains. One of my favorite breakfast choices are pancakes, but only if they are done right. By right I mean healthy. Here is a recipe for a whole grain pancake packed with fruit and protein!
|Taralynn is Wearing: Denim Jacket//Printed Top//Ring|
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 Cup Skim Milk or Soy
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Container of Non-Fat Flavored Chobani Yogurt (I used Peach)
- 2 Packets Truvia
- 1 Tsp Canola Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Potassium Salt
- 1/2 Cup Diced Peaches
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries and Blackberries
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- In a mixer beat egg whites, milk, vanilla, oil together and add in all the dry ingredients slowly.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add in all fruit and mix with a spoon.
- Heat Skillet on medium and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook about 1 minutes on each side
Serving Size: Two Pancakes.
Calories 164, Protein 9g, Fat 1.5g, Carbs 25g, Fiber 4g